Jun 16, 2021
Welcome to our special Season 5 series called Bold Basics. These are designed to be short, sweet and more to the point. And they are made for the listener who is a little more serious and little more curious about the nitty gritty of podcasting.
We have our guest from yesterday’s episode Rob Greenlee the VP of content and partnerships at Libsyn, a podcast hosting platform, In today’s episode of Bold Basics we are focusing on what you need to know BEFORE you begin your podcast.
1. Connect to your WHY
2. Make sure you love your topic
3. Make sure your audience will love your topic and create SEO keywords to mirror what your ideal listener would search for
4. Get a microphone, editing software & choose your hosting platform (like Libsyn)
5. Organize & plan your content + artwork
6. Create a trailer first & plan your launch
Be sure to listen to get the 'how-to" of this podcast checklist.
Email Rob Greenlee: email@example.com
LinkedIn: Rob Greenlee
Watch and/or listen to New Media Show
Do you have a question you'd like to ask on Be Bold Begin? We'll feature it on the show and offer answers in an upcoming episode. Just email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking of starting a podcast? Get the FREE companion Podcast Resource Guide now: bebold.avanthausmedia.com/podresourceguide
Connect with Barsi on IG: @thebarsi
Visit our company website www.avanthausmedia.com for any podcasting or media creation needs.
Stay positive and safe out there. I'll see you on the other side.